· Each programme has the examination schedule and other related details mentioned in the annual examination schedule given by university to colleges/Institutions.
· Please read your course prospectus thoroughly and if you need any clarification, feel free to ask your College/Institution Examination coordinator or contact the concerned Examination Cordination unit of the University.
· The different assessment components conducted at your College/Instituions/ University Department consist of different types like Home Assignments, Class Tests, Field work and practical experiments, etc and their schedule is decided by the University and communicated to students through the College/Instituions/ University Department .
· You are expected to keep in touch with your College/Instituions/ University Department for knowing the latest rules, information updates etc. regarding your examinations.
· For some courses the Practical work / Term work / Project work / Industrial Training Work / Internship / Six Month Certificate Course in Envirnmental Science/ MS-CIT/ Certificate Course in Computer Science is required to be completed before the student appears for the final Examination .
· The student should contact his/her College/Instituions/ University Department for guidance regarding obtaining the examination form 2-3 months before the commencement of the examination schedule. For many academic programmes, the Forms can also be downloaded from the university portal.
· The examination fee is collected at the time of admission or seperate schedule depending upon the College/Instituions/ University Department administration.
· The examination fee is not paid along with the programme fee. In such cases, the student pays the examination fee along with the Examination form.
· All the repeater students have to fill the Examination Form and submit a xerox copy of the Statement of Marks of the previous examination along with the required amount.
· (Do not send the Original mark-sheets along with the Examination Form)
The examination Form is available by paying Rs. 10/- at College/University/Institution Publication counter to the Students. The Student can use a xerox copy or Download Examination form from university portal. but Rs 10/- is charged for the same.
· The Examination Form must be filled carefully and fully with due attention to correctness of the information and following of correct procedures.
Examination form with Late Fees:
· The Examination Form should reach within the stipulated period, i.e. before the last date of submission.
· Please do not send the Examination Form or any important document to the University by Courier or by Post – as sometimes the courier agency does not deliver the material in time. Neither is the student informed about non-delivery . The effect of this often is that the student suffers and misses his chance to appear for a given examination.